Barossa Chapters Wine Dinner
August 23rd @ 7pm Join us for a specially selected 4 course meal with wine pairings hosted by our Australian guest, James March, CEO of the Barossa Grape & Wine Association. James will personally select and speak to a cross section of wines each with a story to tell about the Barossa's old wine heritage and varietal diversity.
Tickets are $120 / person
(tax & gratuity included)
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE TICKETS
Each Course below includes a wine pairing by James March, CEO of Barossa Grape & Wine Association.
- East Coast Chucked Oysters
- topped with freshly grated horseradish
- Apple & Walnut Salad
- spring greens with sliced apples & walnuts in a white balsamic dressing
- Filet with Bacon Apple Coffee Jam
- the most tender cut of beef broiled to perfection
Back to the events listing
- Passion Fruit Pavlova
- served with mixed berries
Reservations at Ruth's Chris Edmonton
Book online using the button below, or call us at 780-990-0123
Looking to host a special event? Learn more about our Edmonton Private Dining experience!
Or, find location & parking instructions here.